Want to sing with us? See how on the
All of our concerts are
handicap accessible and
interpreted for the
On May 17, 2015, the Chorus was presented
with a Resolution by the
Franklin County Board of Commissioners.
We believe in the power of the collective voices of women to transform society for the better. We believe that we are obligated to raise our voices through song to inspire action, raise awareness, and elicit positive change not only for women, but for our entire community.
Using our collective voices, we seek to educate and empower the community by raising awareness and encouraging action around social issues that affect women, the LGBT community, and the greater Central Ohio community.
If you would like the chorus to perform for you, please send an email to email@example.com
and include in that message
1. the name and mission of your organization
2. when and where you have heard or heard of us
3. the date and time you want
4. your venue (it must be handicap accessible and ASL interpretation must be provided unless it's a private event)
5. how long a program you want.
Forgot password or log-in issues? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org